I am a licensed Realtor with Weichert Realtors in Hillsborough, NJ serving Middlesex, Hunterton, Mercer and Somerset Counties for 17 years.
You can expect from me:
Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs.
A "Neighborhood Specialist's" familiarity with local communities, home values, and price trends.
Top professional skills continually refined through Weichert training programs respected industry wide.
Advice and guidance throughout the entire process.
Commitment to help you leverage Weichert's many resources.I can save you valuable time and effort in securing home financing, insurance, and home connections.
- Feel free to contact me anytime, whether it's to get started on helping you realize your goals and dreams, or just to ask a question. I would welcome the opportunity to make a difference for you. It is my belief through knowledge, sincerity and communication; I can guide you from contract to closing on one of your most valued assets, your home.
I love referrals.
I sell more because I do more!
Neighborhood Specialist for Somerset County
- Buyers Agent
- Listing Agent
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Short Sale Specialist
- Certified Internet Sales Specialist for Weichert Lead Network
Licensed Realtor With Weichert Realtors in Hillsborough NJ servicing Hunterdon, Mercer, and Somerset Counties.
- Professional Credentials:
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the New Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member of the Hunterdon/Somerset County Association of Realtors
- Member of the Garden State Multiple Listing Service
- Member of Central Jersey Multiple Listing Service
Business Minor, Rutgers College, New Brunswick, NJ, 1983
- BA Chemistry, Rutgers College, New Brunswick, NJ, 1983
- MS Physical Chemistry, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, 1986
- PhD Biochemistry, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, 1995
Seventeen years real estate experience as a Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Short Sale and Relocation Expert.
Let's determine your purchasing power. Working with my mortgage partner, you'll have the information
you need to shop for a home with confidence.
Default based on a 30-year fixed rate of 3.25% with 20% down. The estimated payment is offered for
convenience and is not an offer of credit. Due to market fluctuations, interest rates are subject to
change at any time and without notice. Your individual rate may vary. Rates may differ for FHA, VA, or
421 RT. 206 South Hillsborough, NJ 08844Office: 908-874-8100
Member of Raritan Valley Composite Squadron, New Jersey Civil Air Patrol
By pressing Contact Me, you agree that Weichert® may contact you via phone about
your inquiry, which may involve the use of automated means. You are not required to consent as a
condition of purchasing any property, goods or services. For any other information